Your appliance repair needs are unique. Whether your refrigerator simply needs a temperature adjustment or your washing machine requires a major overhaul, the professionals at Mr. Appliance® are there for you, offering appliance repair with an attention to customer service that is second to none.
The Mr. Appliance advantage:
- Professional appliance repair saves time and money, taking the stress out of appliance issues by ensuring the problem is addressed quickly and correctly the first time.
- Planned preventive maintenance keeps appliances operating at peak efficiency, prevents breakdowns, and can preserve factory warranties.
- Mr. Appliance professional repair technicians can educate you on properly caring for your valuable appliances and explain DIY maintenance techniques that help extend their lifespan.
- Professional appliance repair prevents the cost of unexpected repairs down the road resulting from low quality parts and faulty repairs.
- Professional maintenance and installation ensures your appliances are wired, installed, and operating to code, preventing issues such as electrical fires, carbon monoxide buildup from improper venting, and more.
- The technicians at Mr. Appliance bring the necessary knowledge and skills required to expertly service your appliance and treat your family, home, and belongings with respect.
Mr. Appliance provides appliance repair to all of your household appliances, including:
- Refrigerator coil cleaning
- Microwave ovens
- Ice makers and ice machines
- Washing machines
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Trash compactors
- Garbage disposals
- Vent hoods
- Ovens, ranges and stoves
- Window units
- Wine coolers
Mr. Appliance carries replacement appliance parts from many manufacturers, including:
- Faber Range Hoods
- Fisher & Paykel
- General Electric
- GE Monogram
Installations and upgrades
Did you know that upgrading to more efficient appliances, such as ENERGY STAR rated models, could significantly decrease your monthly utility bill? Newer, more efficient appliance options use far less electricity and water than their older counterparts, adding up to a great deal of savings over the lifetime of the appliance. The professional technicians at Mr. Appliance are there for you, providing you with information on appliance repair costs and letting you know when upgrading may be a more cost-effective option. They can help you locate and install the perfect appliances to fit your family's needs.
Don't exhaust yourself in an attempt to diagnose your own appliance issues or track down those elusive replacement appliance parts. Contact the professionals at Mr. Appliance today to schedule an appointment to address your appliance repair needs.