Dependable Freezer Repairs
Get Your Freezer Running Smoothly Again
Freezers offer convenience and significant savings, as they allow families to take advantage of food storage, make meals in advance, prepare for special events or celebrations, and save food. Your freezer should always maintain a temperature range of zero degrees Fahrenheit or lower, ensuring food is kept at the appropriate temperature to remain frozen. According to the FDA, keeping food frozen at these certain temperatures can not only ensure safe storage, but prevent the growth of bacteria as well.
Common Freezer Issues We Handle
The expert technicians at Mr. Appliance® know how to repair all types of freezers, including upright freezers, chest freezers, drawer freezers, and refrigerator / freezer combos
Be sure to call on us if you notice any of the following:
- The freezer won't turn on — Is the freezer plugged in, power switch on, and breakers functioning properly? If so, call on a professional for help!
- The freezer is overcooling — If your freezer overcools, it can create unwanted frosting. If you notice frost in or on pipes, be sure to get help right away.
- The freezer is not cooling — Did you leave the door open? Were the temperature controls accidently adjusted? Are door seals working? Many issues could be to blame.
- The freezer isn't a consistent temperature — Going from warm to cold in your freezer can cause spoilage. From dust and debris to more serious issues, we can help.
- The door seals are defective or damaged — This can lead to energy waste. If you can pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door when it is shut, the seal isn’t working properly!
- The freezer makes noises during operation — Startup noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or engine issues. Are professionals can quickly identify the problem!
A note on cooling system issues: bad evaporator fans, malfunctioning safety switches, faulty defrost control timers, and other cooling system issues should be addressed by a Mr. Appliance® professional. These issues involve dangerous parts that could cause injury without specialized knowledge and tools.
Need Freezer Parts? We Have You Covered!
Mr. Appliance can replace any part on your freezer:
- Door seals
- Defrost timers and heaters
- Evaporator coils
- Evaporator fans
- Overload protectors
- Door switches
- Defrost control timers
Preserve your food, your pocketbook, and your sanity with service on your schedule from Mr. Appliance. We can identify issues before they occur, preventing inconvenient repairs and ruined food.
Contact us today at (888) 998-2011 to find out more.