Laundry Appliance Repair in Washington Township
Repairs for Broken Washers and Dryers
If the average household in New Jersey washes around eight loads of laundry per week, then a broken laundry appliance can equal disaster. It’s also incredibly easy to damage your washer or dryer, making it even more likely that a repair will be needed. Some common threats to your appliances include:
- Loading too many clothes
- Leaving small items in pockets
- Not emptying the lint tray after each use
- Not cleaning the appliances regularly
If your washer or dryer is malfunctioning and you suspect it’s due to one of the causes listed above, we can help! We are expert appliance repair technicians in Washington Township who are prepared to make fast and affordable laundry room repairs, so you don’t have to live without your appliances.
Our fees are always flat rate; if one of our technicians requires overtime to fix your appliance, you will be charged the estimate only. We strive for excellent customer service, so we want the repair process to be headache-free for you and without any surprise fees or charges.
Residential and Commercial Laundry Room Repairs
There are many signs that your washing machine needs repair, all of which Mr. Appliance of Washington Township can fix:
- It refuses to turn on – Faulty wires, switches, or electrical circuits can cause appliances to not turn on.
- It’s leaking – A common problem that comes from damaged pipes or broken components, such as pumps.
- It’s rotating slower than usual – Can be due to worn out components or defective circuitry.
When a washing machine breaks, not washing clothes is the least of your worries—a bigger concern is the appliance potentially ruining your clothes. So don’t wait to call a repair technician!
Like washing machines, there are common signs that your dryer needs repair:
- The inside of the appliance isn’t spinning.
- The appliance isn’t producing heat or is producing too much heat.
- You hear sounds that you wouldn’t normally hear, such as grinding or popping.
- The dryer starts working and then stops before the cycle completes.
We can also assess washer and dryer appliances in commercial buildings. A broken appliance in the shared laundry room of an apartment building, for example, could create a huge problem if residents need to wash their clothes and cannot. Or, if housekeeping at a hotel needs to wash bed sheets and experience a broken appliance, any customers inconvenienced by the event will leave negative reviews. Don’t lose customers. Read more about our commercial laundry repair here.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Cleaning is the next priority following repair. When a washer and dryer are properly cleaned and maintained, they are less likely to break. Vents are especially tricky because they are located at the back of the dryer and run into the wall. However, it is imperative to perform maintenance and cleaning on dryer vents for safety and quality. Allowing us to clean your dryer vents will ensure the appliance works more efficiently, reducing fire risk and high electric bills.
If you have a washer or clothes dryer that needs repair, call (908) 402-1427 to speak with a technician at Mr. Appliance of Washington Township, or schedule a service here.