Fort Worth Refrigerator Repair
Residential Appliance Repair Services You Can Trust
It’s Saturday morning when you wake up, open the fridge, and are greeted by the unthinkable – no power and the last wave of cold air your fridge has. Whether you’re experiencing the dark abyss of a fridge that lost power or not achieving the ideal fridge temperature (which is a cool 40° F), your fridge probably needs to be inspected and repaired.
Common refrigerator repair problems we solve include:
- Temperature – When things aren’t staying as cold as they should be – or way too cold, it may be time to have your condenser coils cleaned or your defrost thermostat replaced in your fridge.
- No Power – While you can check your power cords for visible damage and even reset your breaker, the sign of no power in your fridge could mean your electrical control board may have reached its end of life.
- Strange Noises – Condenser fans tend to be small noises here and there, but if you hear increased sound or frequency of noises, there may be something wrong. While a simple cleaning of the coils may be required, having the electrical control board may be required.
- No Water/Ice –If you have not replaced your fridge’s filter recently, this may be the cause of the lack of water and ice being dispensed. If replaced regularly, it may be due to your fridge’s water valve being shut, damaged, or clogged by mineral deposits.
If you’re experiencing one or more of the above common fridge issues, don’t fret – call Mr. Appliance of Saginaw today! Our appliance repair experts offer professional troubleshooting services, designed to quickly locate the cause of your fridge’s troubles, and offer a reliable and efficient solution backed by our upfront pricing.
Is it Worth Repairing Refrigerators?
When your fridge experiences any major malfunction, you’re presented with a few options – replaces or repair? While many people may consider replacing their appliances as they malfunction, many homeowners don’t realize the amount of money they can save from having their favorite appliance repaired instead of spending thousands of dollars on a new model.
Who Can I Call for Refrigerator Repair?
With 24/7 use, refrigerators never get a chance to rest, so there’s no wonder why there is bound to be a malfunction after constant use. When you’re searching for a fridge repair service in Fort Worth, be sure to call Mr. Appliance! We offer service around your schedule, making it easier than ever to fit an appointment with an appliance repair specialist in. With our service, you can rest knowing that a member of our team will arrive on time for the scheduled appointment and are guaranteed to never leave you waiting.
Some of the reasons why locals continue to turn to our appliance repair company:
- Qualified Experts – Our team is comprised of experts who have put in countless hours of working on various makes and models of fridges, including Samsung, Maytag, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, and so much more.
- Work Guaranteed – With every repair we complete, we deliver our done right promise. With Mr. Appliance of Saginaw, you’ll have all your parts and labor covered for up to a year after the original date of service if the same issue reoccurs.
- Upfront Pricing – At Mr. Appliance of Saginaw, we offer flat rate upfront pricing options that are free of extra fees and competitively priced. Before we begin any work, we’ll be sure to provide you with an accurate price quote.
- On-Time Arrival – Our team always respects your time with Service On Your Schedule®. We promise we will always show up on time for your scheduled appointment and provide efficient and reliable service.
From our part and labor guarantees to our upfront pricing on all services, there’s no question why homeowners continue to turn to Mr. Appliance of Saginaw to get their refrigerator working like new again.