Hackensack Refrigerator Repair
Professional & Dependable Refrigerator Repair Near You
We’ve all been there. You wake up and roll out of bed. You make your way to your kitchen to cook breakfast only to be greeted by a fridge that seems to have lost its cold – and power. You check your outlets and reset your breakers; something is definitely wrong with your fridge.
Call our team at (201) 720-4428 for refrigerator repairs today!
Many people panic and immediately begin conducting online or in-store research on how soon they can have a brand-new refrigerator delivered to their home. Instead of spending hours researching and shopping for a new refrigerator that has the same functions as your current model, we recommend hiring us to have your refrigerator repaired for you!
When you have your refrigerator repaired by our appliance experts at Mr. Appliance of Hackensack, you can be sure you will receive expert home appliance repair service. Our professional appliance technicians are routinely trained, have years of experience, and loads of knowledge to complete any kitchen appliance repair – big or small!
Ready to schedule your first service? Give us a call today at (201) 720-4428.
Common Refrigerator Problems
Some common refrigerator problems include:
- Light Does Not Turn On
- Fridge Keeps Running
- Ice Isn’t Produced
- Isn’t Cold Enough
- Not Powering On
- Fridge Is Making Weird Noises
- Fridge Starts & Stops Frequently
- Water on Floor (Inside/Outside)
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it may be time to hire a Mr. Appliance technician. Our expert technicians can complete a full inspection to completely understand all the repairs we need to make to get your fridge back up and running.
Ready to get started? Call us today at (201) 720-4428 to learn more about our appliance repair services!
Troubleshooting Your Kitchen’s Refrigerator
Instead of turning to the internet to begin shopping for a new replacement, it is essential to take a moment and troubleshoot your refrigerator issues. Following our simple checklist allows you to understand what may be wrong with your unit and how we can help.
Here are some simple things to check on your own before you call a professional:
- Plug – Always make sure your refrigerator is plugged in securely to your outlet. It is also important to inspect your electrical cable to be sure there is no apparent damage to the cable.
- Blown Fuse – It is vital always to check your breaker box to ensure you have not tripped your circuit breaker.
- Power Outlet – When troubleshooting your fridge, make sure to plug your unit into another power outlet to test its power.
- Temperature Settings – Many times, a fridge’s temperature setting is all that needs to be changed!
- Reset – An easy way to reset your system is by unplugging the refrigerator, waiting two hours, then plugging it in again. This power restart gives your fridge’s system a simple reset, which may solve the issue you are having.
- Door Switch – The door switch that turns your fridge light on or off is a crucial component. It is important to take a look at this switch to ensure there is no damage or blockage.
Sometimes all your refrigerator needs is a good clean. Check out our video to learn more about how to clean your fridge:
We can service virtually any residential refrigerator system and get it back up and running in no time!
If you are looking for refrigerator repair services, click here to schedule your service appointment today!
Benefits of Refrigerator Repair
When you choose to hire Mr. Appliance of Hackensack for your appliance repair, you will experience the same benefits as the hundreds of other customers who’ve had their kitchen appliances repaired instead of replaced.
Many times, fridges can be fixed very easily – sometimes on the same day!
There are many benefits of choosing to have your fridge repaired rather than replaced, including:
- Save Money – When you choose to have your fridge repaired by our experts instead of ordering a replacement, you will save thousands of dollars. Our repairs are affordable and will get your refrigerator working correctly once again!
- True Convenience – With flexible time and scheduling options, our team is always ready to find time to serve you and your kitchen appliances. Our repair services will save you hours from researching and trying to get a new fridge delivered!
- Keep Your Fridge – If you like your fridge, and you were able to have it repaired, why would you want to replace it? Our services help you keep ahold of and expand the life of your kitchen appliances. Don’t waste money on ordering a replacement that does the same things your current fridge does. Instead, have our professional experts get your old model working like new!
When you decide to hire Mr. Appliance repair technicians, you can have the ultimate peace of mind knowing that we have your back. Our experts are dedicated to serving you and getting your home back in working order to no time!
How Much Does It Cost to Repair a Refrigerator?
The cost of repairing a refrigerator can range from $200 to $1000, depending on the type of refrigerator and the problem that needs repairing. Older models can have parts the manufacturer no longer supplies, so it can be harder to find replacements.
Most refrigerators last up to 15 years without needing to be replaced. However, if your refrigerator is no longer covered by your manufacturer warranty or your home warranty, you should weigh the cost of repairing your fridge against how much purchasing a new one would be. The more expensive the repair and the older the fridge, the more cost-effective it would be to buy a brand new refrigerator.
Give us a call if you're unsure how to proceed. Our team at Mr. Appliance of Hackensack would be happy to help!
If you are ready to have our appliance experts inspect your refrigerator in Hackensack, click here or dial (201) 720-4428 to schedule your repair service!