S'mores: A Favorite Fireplace Snack
Baby, it’s cold outside…
Even if it’s cold and gloomy outside, you just can’t beat the warm fuzzies from a crackling fire in the fireplace. But what can make the enchanting moment even better? A fireplace snack! And there’s no snack that can beat a good ol’ fireplace s’more. The ooeyness, the gooeyness, the messiness and the yumminess make a fireplace s’more the best winter snack – ever!
S’mores are something fun to eat.
They’re such an ooey gooey treat.
It all begins with marshmallows.
And a cozy fire that sparkles and glows.
After the ‘mallow is toasted just right.
You’ll top it with chocolate delight.
It’s the sweetest goodness known to man.
Sandwiched between two squares of graham.
With a smile on your lips and ‘mallow on your chin
You’ll start the whole process all over again.
And just in case you need a little help getting started with your fireplace, s’more extravaganza, here are a few tips. Sit back, eat a fireplace s’more and enjoy the moment!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- A good ol’ hot fire in the fireplace
- Skewers with a long handle
- Chocolate bars
- Graham crackers
- Add a marshmallow to each skewer.
- Roast marshmallow over flame. Make sure to flip frequently so marshmallow will brown evenly and not char or catch on fire.
- When marshmallow is browned just right, place it on a graham cracker.
- Top with piece of chocolate.
- Add another square of graham cracker for the perfect sandwich.